Guide and Services
Siena College QC has created a learning environment for children with special needs that will give them opportunities to acquire new folds of love, experiences, hope and life.
1. To train children with special needs to their full potentials.
2. To eventually mainstream qualified students who have undergone mastered training.
3. To hone children, despite their limitations, to become productive members of society.
Early Intervention Program and Education Courses are offered to children with:
A. ADHD, ADD and ODD
C. Intellectually Challenged
D. Learning Disability
E. Emotional/Behavior Problems
• Mathematics Skills
• Communication Skills
• Character Building and Values Education (Religion)
• Other subjects like Science, Sibika and P.E
• Self-help Skills
• Supervised Recess
• Mainstreaming (selected subjects for qualified students only)
• Arts and Crafts
• Performing Arts
• Nutrition Month
• Buwan ng Wika
• United Nations Parade
• Field Trip
• Christmas Program
• School Fair
• Field Demo
• Family Day
• Retreat (Grade 6)
• First Communion (Grade 3)
• Siena College Chapel
• Prayer Room
• Siena Hall
• Swimming Pool
• Computer Room
• Nazareth Home
• Medical/Dental Clinic
• School Bus
• Guidance & Testing Center
Admission is granted with clear understanding that students and parents agree to comply with
the school policies, rules, regulations and requirements of the Special Education Department.
STEP 1 – Fill up Application Form with attached 2 copies of 2×2 pictures
STEP 2 – Submit the following in a long folder: (photocopies only)
• Birth Certificate
• Baptismal Certificate
• Report Card (from previous school)
• Most recent assessment from the Developmental Pediatrician and other therapists
STEP 3 – Get scheduled interview and come back on the said date.
STEP 4 – Go to the Finance Office (Enrollment)
For inquiries, please call: (02) 414 11 55 to 58 local 142